We are proud to be the best West Texas go-to for quality agriculture equipment products for nearly 65 years. The John Deere brand is known for its ability to deliver quality products. The 2633VT is no exception, and that’s why we’ve placed it under this month’s equipment spotlight.
A Versatile Solution
When it comes to vertical tillage, the John Deere 2633VT has just what any operator needs for a variety of residue management applications. With aggressive 21-degree front and 19-degree back gang angles, this machine is designed to make quick work of tough residue in the fall and create an even, smooth seedbed in the spring.
The 2633VT also offers active hydraulic rolling baskets that can be adjusted into three different positions to handle a wide variety of conditions:
- Raise the rolling baskets in harsh, muddy conditions.
- Float the rolling baskets to lightly fluff the soil.
- Down Pressure
- This allows you to adjust the basket pressure to ensure consistent contact with the ground. Consistent contact will shatter root balls and result in a firm seedbed.
The John Deere 2633VT was designed with performance and productivity in mind. Let’s dive into what else makes this machine the best option for vertical tillage.
- Durable and reliable extended-life bearings
- Unique blade configuration
- Innovative gang tension system
- Hydraulic fore-aft leveling
- TruSet® side-to-side feature
- Knife-Edge hydraulic rolling basket
- Radial tires
- Stabilizer wheels
- Six different sizes
And, believe it or not, that’s just the beginning! The 2633VT comes in six different sizes, all of which offer these and many more features that are designed to tackle all of your tillage tasks.
But don’t take our word for it — come by your local Hurst Farm Supply, where we carry a wide selection of quality John Deere tillage equipment. Click the button below to start shopping our online inventory today!