Winter weather has given your mower some much-needed time off, but now that we’re nearing time to put it back to work again, we want to make sure you’re able to do that without running into any issues. Because again, there’s not much that’s more frustrating than being ready to work only for your equipment not to be!
If you want to get ahead of any mowing setbacks that you could potentially encounter this spring, an offseason STAR mower inspection from Hurst Farm Supply checks all of the boxes and then some. Here’s what you can expect from one of our inspections and why it makes a difference.
What a STAR Mower Inspection Includes
When you take your mower to be inspected by the professionals at Hurst Farm Supply, you can expect to receive a whole lot more than a quick glance under the hood. We put decades of hands-on experience to work for your mower by doing the following.
- We conduct a thorough 15-point inspection of every angle of your mower to identify any problem areas.
- During our inspection, we will locate any missing, loose, or broken parts, including belts, cables, controls, tensioners, pulleys, and more.
- Once we identify these items, we’ll perform any repairs that we have deemed necessary.
- Next, we’ll change the oil, air filter, pre-cleaner, and any other fluids that need changing.
- After that, we’ll lubricate, sharpen and balance your mower’s blades.
- We’ll top off your STAR inspection with a full top-to-bottom cleaning.
Can’t come to us? We also offer pick-up and delivery services for all STAR turf service packages!
Why a STAR Mower Inspection is Important
2021 marks 66 years that we’ve served West Texas as its premier John Deere dealer. In that time, we’ve come to appreciate the real value of investing in quality equipment and the importance of taking care of it. A good mower is a good investment, but it’s only as effective as your ability to put in what you get out of it.
Your hard work is what has earned you equipment this nice, and the last thing we want is for that hard work to go to waste. Click below to schedule your STAR mower inspection, a professionally-proven way to maximize your mowing capabilities in the spring!